Sunday, February 2, 2020

Design Magazine Layout, Booklet, Brochure, Presentation











About:

I provide creative, target oriented, design solution that meet your business needs. I create innovative yet simple designs concepts.



What I do:

  • Business Catalog
  • Beauty Salon Catalog
  • Booklet
  • Magazine
  • Proposals
  • Presentation
  • Brochure
  • Ebook cover/book cover
  • Book layout
  • 3D Mockup


I will provide you an output file in printable PDF or hi-res jpeg. Additionally, you can also get the source file in In Design, Photoshop or Illustrator - depending on which software i am using for your project.



Price per page. If you have more pages please contact me for special rate. 



Please NOTE that the text content should be provided in editable version. I copy and paste the content you send. proof reading is not a part of this job and please ask me first if you need so.

Why Me?

I've more than 06 years of experience in the field of designing, advertising, marketing and knowledge of the most used programs such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator to give a modern look to your project, and we´ll provide excellent communication that will keep you abreast at all times of the progress of your order.

Regards,

Muhammad Ali

Reviews


:

very professional and fast. highly recommend.

:

Great layout, would choose to work with this seller again

:

Great job. Thank you!

:

Happy to make the changes to get the end result and vision that we wanted

:

Works well with the Buyer, quick.




No comments:

Post a Comment