Thursday, February 13, 2020

Develop A Modern Powerpoint Presentation Design











About:

I strongly believe, that presentation is a very valuable and powerful asset on a way to achieve your goals. It is not just “pretty slides”, but a tool, that boosts your idea, deliver a story. 

The price depends on the number of slides and complexity level. My gig is not limited to 40 PowerPoint slides. If you need more than 40 slides, then contact me in inbox to discuss the price and deadline before you order.

Let me help you to create an impactful presentation that brings you closer to the goal.

What I am offering

  • Fully editable file + high end design + infographics
  • Redesign your PowerPoint presentation
  • Custom designed presentation slides
  • Source files.

You can text me anytime, I am available for 24/7

Thank you in advance for being interested in my profile. Please feel free to contact me if you need any further assistance.

 

Regards

Mfaisal898



Reviews


:

This was my first time with him and I wasn’t disappointed. He listened to my concerns and found sol

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment