Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Design A Professional Ppt Presentation For You











About:

  • I will create custom powerpoint design based on your branding.
  • I add high-quality images and decent animations for free.
  • I make elegant design and graphics that help you stand out from the rest.



You will get fully editable PPT file along with PDF

File Formates:

PPT, PDF, JPG

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It can be challenging to communicate through email and get exactly what you want. I have had mostly good experiences with Fiverr, but working with "Engrali498" on my PowerPoint was a great experience. He is helpful, accommodating, and very good with PPT... he even helped me with a formula that looks and works great. He delivers on time and for a fair price... I recommend him if you have PowerPoint needs.

Seller's Response:

thanks ken, it was honour to serve you

Seller's Response:

Engrali498 is excellent to work with. I started my conversation with him and i didn't really know what I wanted. he helped me figure it out and delivered quality work very quickly. I am very comfortable recommending him for PPT work... and even more than that.

:

thank you ksher22, it is honour to work with you.

:

This was a very good experience. The seller was excellent and fast with communication. Also, he gave me a very good first draft and then was very receptive and easy to work with on revisions... and the end product is excellent.




No comments:

Post a Comment