Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Design A Modern Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

I have extensive experience with PowerPoint and business presentations. I have worked with variety of businesses from retail clothing companies and restaurants, to digital brands and tourism companies.



I specialize in modern eye-catching presentations which keep the audience engaged visually while enhancing the presenter's ability to tell their story. 



I am capable of working off an existing layout, notes, or business plan to craft your presentation. However, I work my best when I can speak with you over the phone and sketch out how exactly you'd like your presentation to flow. 



I am an expert at capturing elegant designs including icons, info-graphics, and sophisticated animation in PowerPoint and I can't wait to join you in your project.



I am offering you a fully designed slide deck complete with:

  • Modern/Minimalist/Creative Backgrounds
  • Custom Icon/Info-graphics
  • Dynamic Shapes and Slides for Accent
  • Included Stock Images for Commercial Use
  • Sophisticated Animation
  • and More!


Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have and I hope to hear from you soon. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Work and Fast.

:

Henry is awesome. The work he did is perfect. It is exactly like I asked. His communication is fast. I am going to work with him again.

:

Thank you so much Landon it was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to do more projects in the future

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment