Thursday, February 6, 2020

Design Your Pitch Deck And Presentation











About:

I believe that you're an expert in your own field and produce expert content and I am here to visualize your content in the most impactful manner. Combined together, we are the perfect match to take full advantage of the potential of your content in your presentations.

As practice I will need ready content in powerpoint, excel or word format for each slide and I will create a functional and visually appealing deck with stock illustrations, graphs and animation where needed!

I prepare deck from scratch based on logo/website color theme.

I will send few (3-5) initial slide designs to confirm your taste as everyone has different one.

I proceed further only once you confirm unless you are not responding.

Market research is offered exclusively and will include mutually agreed topics such as market analysis, market size and competitive analysis etc. I will use secondary market research & free information available on internet as primary research.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment