Sunday, February 2, 2020

Design Amazing Powerpoint Presentation For Your Business











About:

Hi, I'm a creative PowerPoint designer having years of experience. I'm new in fiverr but I'm a successful freelancer in another marketplace & completed a lot of projects before. 



From my passion I love to create PowerPoint Presentation for my clients.



My services are:



  • Pitch Deck
  • Business Presentation
  • Investor Deck
  • Sales Presentation
  • Redesign your existing presentation
  • Master Slides
  • Infographic Design
  • Educational Presentation
  • Medical Presentation
  • Whatever You Want to Show in PowerPoint
  • Etc


Why Choose Me



  • Strictly follow your corporate color scheme
  • Fully editable & customizable PPT
  • Animation/Without Animation
  • Create 4k/ HD video from your PowerPoint
  • Included charts & infographics
  • Extrafast delivery
  • Unlimited revision
  • Lifetime support


My gig is not limited with 50 slides. I can create more than 200 slides according to your direction. Before order me please send me message. We can discuss further in chat



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The work was ok,

Seller's Response:

Always excellent quality and great speed and efficiency.

Seller's Response:

Thank You so much!

:

Amazing Job, Will definitely Recommend and use services Again. Great Job !

:

It's a great chance to work with her. I've learnt a lot of things from this project




No comments:

Post a Comment