Saturday, February 8, 2020

Design Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Why Me?



I offer premium presentation design – a balanced combination between color consistent templates and animated stock images that maximize the impact of the key presentation messages in a remarkable way. 



Please contact me before placing your order



Basic features of my gig:
1-I will create custom PowerPoint design based on your branding.

2-I add high quality images and decent animations for free.

3-Create brand new presentations with animations and images.

4-Modify your old presentations.

5-Convert to an impressive video.



You will get fully editable PPT file along with PDF. 



Unique and creative concepts with high quality graphics.




Regards

Palwasha_khan16

Reviews


:

I've worked with the seller and before and was happy with what was supplied. This time there was a bump in communication but it was fixed to my satisfaction and quickly.

:

Palwasha did exactly as asked. I appreciated that clarifications were made before starting, and that the order was done quickly. Revision was also made quickly to the one thing I asked for. Will be hiring for more design work!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment