Thursday, February 13, 2020

Create Business Powerpoint Presentation Design











About:

I build CLEAN, MODERN and EFFECTIVE presentations for you



People don't remember WHAT you say, they remember HOW you say it. If you have something important to say, but you need the design and storytelling that makes your presentation SIMPLE, BEAUTIFUL and PERSUASIVE, I can help.



12 HOUR EXPRESS DELIVERY AVAILABLE


You will get a brand new, CLEAN powerpoint or keynote presentation of up to 10 slides, made by me within 48 hours of ordering to your full satisfaction. 


What I do:



  1. Create brand new presentations with animations and images.
  2. Modify your old presentations.
  3. Convert to an impressive video.
  4. Convert your PDFs to PowerPoint presentations.


I can match the layout to your existing company theme or logo or your preference.



what you get with the basic gig:



  • Effective and clean 10 slide powerpoint/keynote presentation with animations.
  • 48-hour express delivery.
  • UNLIMITED revisions until you are absolutely fully satisfied.
  • Friendly communication and support.


*Please note that for the basic gig, I expect the content to be provided.



Prices can be negotiated for bulk orders! Don't hesitate to drop me a message.

100% Satisfaction, 100% Quality is guaranteed!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment