Sunday, February 2, 2020

Design Powerpoint Presentation Or Google Slides Or Keynote In 12 Hrs











About:

Hello,my name is Salar



I am a  Professional in Microsoft Power point with 4 years of Experience,



A presentation according to your colors and personality





I create beautiful High Quality Presentations 



Portfolio ; http://www.behance.net/salar1/



for more samples contact with me.



I understand layout and selection of images in each slide



                   My Services



  •  Using of high-resolution images and icons 
  • Slide Type
  • Slide Style
  • Font color Style
  • Background
  • Animations(if required)
  • Transitions(if required)
  •   Fully editable (PPT file)
  •  Unlimited revisions
  •  100% satisfied or money back guarantee
  •  100% Unique and Creative




Request you to select offer wisely to avoid cancellation.

Thanks.



Search Tags;



Powerpoint Slides

powerpoint template

powerpoint design

Powerpoint Animation

Google Slides

       

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment