Saturday, February 8, 2020

Design A Custom Branded Presentation











About:

❤ I will take your existing presentation and turn it into a fully branded professional one


I will create an amazing Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation Design that combines easy-to-follow, organized, exceptional graphics, highly readable text, and crowd-pleasing!


❤  On-Time, Every Time - 100% GUARANTEED!  ❤


I can help you craft the following:

  • Investor pitch deck

  • Sales presentation

  • Business presentation

  • Other custom presentations



What do I need to start:
  • Raw PPT / PPT Text file
  • Logo (Optional)
  • Color Scheme (Optional)
  • Any specific information (Optional)


Please send me a message before placing the order.


Tags: Presentation slides |  PowerPoint presentation design | Business presentation | Pitch deck presentation

Reviews


:

Very intuitive and creative

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment