Sunday, March 1, 2020

Design Branded Powerpoint Presentation And Google Slides











About:

If you need to design or redesign a presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides, or Pitch Decks I'm here for you. 



I have more than 5 year experience to make professional PowerPoint presentations. I already completed around 500+ presentation on various platform.



I create presentation for:

  • Business meeting presentation
  • Business and charity proposal
  • Brand introduction
  • Investment and Financial pitch deck
  • Company annual report
  • Lectures
  • Seminars
  • Webinars & more




PORTFOLIO / SOME SAMPLES:  https://bit.ly/2Mxxggf



I will provide:



  • High quality images display
  • Quality Design Info-graphics
  • Custom Theme design
  • Clean and Professional
  • Optimizing an existing presentation
  • Add transitions and animations
  • Source File
  • Free Samples

  • Support 24/7
  • Unlimited Revision until you become satisfied 100% and support even your order is completed.

  • Money back Guaranteed!


I will pleased if I can make you satisfied by my work. Feel free to contact with me.

Hope we will get a great experience on fiverr.

THANK YOU 

Reviews


:

Mahmudul was great to work with. Exactly as described and great service for the price. Will consider again in the future for other pitch decks. Thank you.

:

Fantastic! So quick, professional and humble. It was a pleasure.

:

Good job with design

:

Mahmudul was very responsive and prompt. Great service!

:

Thanks , was good experience




No comments:

Post a Comment