Wednesday, March 11, 2020











About:

                                               ★★WELCOME TO MY FIVERR GIG★★

I’m amazing PowerPoint presentation designer and branding expert. Which will match your brand requirements on all perspective and help you to grow your business.

All you need to do is send us the content of your presentation, I'll analyses the goal/audience of your presentation, then draft different concepts, designs & then implement the concept best suited for you.

I specialize in visual communications with impact. These include:

  • Investor Pitch Decks (for both startups + VC firms)
  • Sales / Training / Company Overview Decks
  • Live Presentation Decks (e.g., Events such as Conferences and Trade Shows)
  • Updates to Leadership (e.g., Board of Directors)
  • Client Reports
  • Webinars
  • Templates
  • + more

NOTE: Content needs to be provided from your end slide by slide either in PDF/Word/PPTX

Final Files - PDF & PPTX Editable Source File

★★My packages are not limited to just 40 slides I can do over 1000 slides. Contact me via messages★★

Please feel free to ask questions.

Thank you 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing experience | Excellent seller. Completed project within a short timeframe. Totally exceeded my expectations.

:

Thanks for the great review, waiting for the next project. Thanks

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment