Monday, March 2, 2020

Design A Powerpoint Template And Powerpoint Presentation











About:





HERE IS WHAT I OFFER:



  • I will take your existing presentation and turn it into fully branded professional one.
  • I will design a blank branded professional template for you which you can use for future presentations.



Distinguishing Features Among Packages



BASIC



  • No custom template.
  • Default power point designs will be used.


STANDARD



  • Simplistic but professional custom powerpoint design.

  • Color theme will follow your brand's aesthetics. 

  • Maximum of 3 custom graphics.



PREMIUM



  • Full blown branded business Powerpoint template with multiple different slide formats.

  • Unlimited custom high quality graphics.

  • Research will be conducted and content will be filled in if required.

  • Commercial use license.



Features on Economical Rates



  • Voice overs: Provide me the audio file, I'll add it in the presentation and sync it perfectly.

  • Convert PPT slides to video file.
  • Delivery within 12 hours.


Place your order now or ping me by sending me a message and I'll get back to you in a flash.

File Format
  • JPG
  • PDF
  • PNG
  • PPT

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment