Saturday, March 7, 2020

Design Google Slide Presentation











About:

                                    PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER! 


Hi everyone,


If you're looking for a Google Slide presentation design or redesign the old one, I will provide the eye catching presentation for you as I believe a good presentation design is a step to successful.


I will work on your project in a reasonable cost, you will get some amazing experience in my service. You & your audience will be amaze by my quality of work, that’s promise!
I deliver (Google Slide/ppt).
I offer unlimited revisions .Your satisfaction is my priority.




Before placing the order, please provide the below information 
  1. Project description
  2. Company information for reference - website, styling guideline etc.
  3. Content in each Google slide - text, images, logo etc.


You can provide some reference about what you want in presentation.


If you have something similar but not exactly same as the gigs description, just drop me a message!


Fast delivery & 100% Satisfaction!


Look forward to work with you!


Regards Hassaan Iftikhar

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Incredible communication and collaboration to improve the slides I was working on. The visual consistency and flow made them so so so much better, not to mention the turn around time and any further requests I made :). Amazing 5 star work.

Seller's Response:

You are a Professional Person. Looking forward to assist with you again.

Seller's Response:

I could see a lot of effort being put by the Seller. However, (maybe it is my fault) there were some inconsistencies in the slides when the deck was large (~120 slides).

Seller's Response:

Time was very short. I completed the Project on your requirements. Well Thanks. 🙂

Seller's Response:

The seller was very responsive. He has great skills. Highly Recommended Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment