Monday, March 23, 2020

Create A Professional Presentation Deck For You











About:

Hi, I'm Lisa!  I am a professional graphic designer and communication expert from Berlin, Germany.  Working multidisciplinary in both branches, I've spent the past 4 years creating and implementing campaigns, presentations, strategies & pitches for clients like Bang & Olufsen, BMW, lululemon, Urban Outfitters and many others. I would love to put my skills to work for you!


The gig is perfect for everyone who needs help creating a professional presentation or pitch deck:



- High quality display 
- Unique template & design
- Fully editable content, color and graphics

- digital (Keynote & PowerPoint) or print


Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment