Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

Hello, Foxes!



Your content deserves to be well designed to engages your audience and most importantly, motivates them to act. That's where I come in!

I WILL:

  • Design your PowerPoint Presentation according to your Brand Guidelines (LOGO, Color Scheme, etc.)
  • Create Charts, Graphs, Diagrams & Much more
  • Provide Royalty Free Stock Images and Icons relate to the Content
  • Provide Unlimited Revisions until you are 100% satisfied with my work
  • Provide Editable Source file (PPTX + PDF)

PLEASE NOTE:

It would be better if you contact me first so that we can discuss the requirements clearly before placing an order.

Want to know more about my services? Contact me and I'll be happy to help. 

Choose Wisely, Choose Perfect. 

Regrads,

Patricia



Reviews


:

Awesome work. Thanks for the quick help.

:

She is super quick and is good at what she commits.

:

Seller was very cooperative and polite nature lady. I would love to work with her again in future. She is very good in her skills. I would prefer other peoples to hire her.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment