Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:



500+ presentations delivered, 4.9/5 rating! Welcome to the best presentation gig on Fiverr!

My Recent Work: https://goo.gl/L3PxVe



12 HOUR EXPRESS DELIVERY AVAILABLE


You will get a brand new, CLEAN powerpoint or keynote presentation of up to 10 slides, made by me within 48 hours of ordering to your full satisfaction. 


What I do:



  1. Create brand new presentations with animations and images.
  2. Modify your old presentations.
  3. Convert to an impressive video.
  4. Convert your PDFs to PowerPoint presentations.


I can match the layout to your existing company theme or logo or your preference.



what you get with the basic gig:



  • Effective and clean 10 slide powerpoint/keynote presentation with animations.
  • 48-hour express delivery.
  • UNLIMITED revisions until you are absolutely fully satisfied.
  • Friendly communication and support.


*Please note that for the basic gig, I expect the content to be provided.



Prices can be negotiated for bulk orders! Don't hesitate to drop me a message.



100% Satisfaction, 100% Quality is guaranteed!



Reviews


:

The best ever!!! DT's work is flawless! Hire him, you won't be disappointed! Professional and elegant clean graphics! Nice sense of style!

:

This seller is easy to deal with. He listens to what I'm looking for and produces a great product. I am very happy with my purchase!

:

Seller was an exceptional professional! He redid the presentation even thou I was not clear with the expectations, he was fast, afforadable and excellent work

:

As usual, great work!

:

Clean, sleek design! On time and exceeds my expectations as always! Best graphic artist on Fiverr!




No comments:

Post a Comment