Saturday, March 21, 2020

Create Business Pitch Deck Presentation Design











About:

✪✪ Please contact me before placing the order to avoid cancellation ✪✪



Hi,



I am a Professional Business Presentation Designer. I will design custom presentation based on you branding that will transform your business idea into innovative, contemporary Powerpoint slides with your key message firmly embedded. Your satisfaction is my first priority.



What I need from you?

I need the content divided according to the slides or Old Pitch Deck



What you will get:


  • Modern, Sleek and Minimal design
  • Chart, Graphics, Stock Free Images
  • Fully Editable Files
  • Extra Fast Delivery
  • Top quality service
  • Friendly Communication


Kind Note: This is the design only gig. I don't create the content.



If you want more samples, Please feel free to contact.



Thanks!

Salman

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Exceeded expectations! Makes changes as needed, provides quality work, works with you to turn your content in a visual design that makes an impact. Highly recommend, won't be disappointed.

Seller's Response:

Thank You so much for these words

Seller's Response:

OMG everyone This Salomon,he is the best! He is talented he delivers immediately he understands exactly what you need him to do and he responds on a dime, Respectfully! I would hire him again immediately and you and all of your family and friends should definitely work with this gentleman his this work is superb!

:

Ultimately, this was a great project for me -- it was not easy, by any stretch, but I communicated very clearly my expectations and this seller was sure to deliver. Highly recommended for the executive level output I was looking forward -- would definitely order again.

:

Thank you so much for these words




No comments:

Post a Comment