Thursday, March 26, 2020

Help With Your Branding Company











About:

I've been a social communicator since 2017 when I got my bachelor's degree At EAFIT University. I've been working with some companies and projects helping with communication issues since 2012, I started with some academy projects and startups. 

In this Gig, I offer you to make graphic presentations to your company, even if it is a dossier, speech presentations, manuals, Keynotes or whatever kind of presentations you need to your project, company or startup. I can make in Illustration, Indesign, Prezi, Keynote and Powerpoint. 

Also, I offer you to bring the best communication, flexibility, kindness, professionalism, and responsibility. I want to provide you the best services ever, I'm a very flexible person, open to different opinions and always I want to work as a team with you, given the best experience and confidence development your projects for the best results. 

Specifications :

  • I do Not accept sketches without specifications.
  • I need a detail specification ( more specifications better results).


I'm flexible to do it however your needs, I charge 10 dollars per slide If you have more than 8 slides I charge you 5 bucks per 2 slides. 





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment