Sunday, March 1, 2020

Design A Professional Powerpoint Template Or Presentation











About:

Hi There!

I am a Professional with years of experience in creating PowerPoint Templates designs my name is Sandra (DatDesigns) 

I've design many high-quality Presentation and Custom Templates for individuals, NGO’s and companies with amazing themes, Slides etc. Believe me you are in the Right Place. I will create a professional custom PowerPoint template or Presentation for you, incorporating your company’s logo and color scheme etc.

Guess What? I will provide a complete branded PowerPoint template for your business.

Why hire me:

  •  All Packages have Unlimited Revisions
  • Modern Animations and Themes
  • Amazing Slides with Nice Audio Transition
  • Export Slides as Handout
  • Export Slides as Video Slides
  • Export Slides for Package Presentation for CD
  • Export Slides as Pdf
  • 100% Guarantee
  • Fast response
  • Client satisfaction is my number 1 priority

Please Note:  PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS IN PLACING YOUR ORDER FOR EXISTING PRESENTATION CONTACT FOR PRICE QUOTE BEFORE PLACING ORDER!

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent seller to work with. One of the best designer. I totally recommend her

:

Great. Thanks very much

:

THANKS. EXCELLENT

:

Thanks for the review.

:

Really good service, thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment