Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Develop Course In Articulate Rise











About:

Currently I am working as a eLearning Developer and Graphic Designer. I am responsible for the creation of engaging eLearning modules. I bring all aspects of the course together, working closely with my team members. I bring eLearning to life by my versatile designing approach. I have developed modules for UNITED NATIONS and other big companies around the world. 



I will convert your existing Power-point slides, Training manuals, PDFs, and books into engaging eLearning courses, that will be fully interactive and creative, will provide the meaning of the course to users.



This gig is providing:

Engaging elearning courses using Articulate RISE

Possible interactions with RISE

Unlimited round of revisions

Output will be in HTML 5 and SCROM packages

Fully user experienced slides



Have any question? Drop a message and i will help you out. 



Happy eLearning! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment