Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Create Modern And Premium Powerpoint Presentation Design











About:

Hi there,

I am a professional PowerPoint presentation designer with quality and great experience in the industry. If you are looking for a MODERN PRESENTATION design and PowerPoint editing you are in the right place. I can improve your pre-template and create an amazing and professional design out of it. I offer a professional, high quality brand new PowerPoint slides with commercial use right.

You just need to send me your ideas. I will use my experience and knowledge in PowerPoint to analyze the requirements of your presentation.

**Features of this gig include:

# Use of icons (vector and PNG) and infographic 

# Animation /transition

# Quality slides

# Master slides

# Summary zooming and slide zooming

# 16:9 Ratio/ 4:3 Ratio

# Easily editable

# Use of smart art, graph and chart

# PPT/ PPTX and PDF file format

~~Bonuses for you:

*Provide free font used for templates

*Free related icons for future editing.

Spcial note : I'm not content developer.

 

Note: if you have any question, please don’t hesitate to contact me I’m here to give answer to all your Requests.

Order now….

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service

:

excellent work

:

Very good buyer with well communication. Very happy to work for him. Also he give tip for me . Its first tip on fiverr. Thank you again...💐💐💐

:

Very nice guys. He got good hands and have good designing skill. I am pleased with his work and would like to work with him again

:


No comments:

Post a Comment