Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Design An Eye Catching Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Why choose this Gig?



I will help you create a professional powepoint or prezi presentation that has:



1. Aesthetic Design

2. Organized and modern layout
3. Compelling & Creative outlook

4. Sharp and elegant look



I know what is required to create a custom design, simple but yet elegant and professional presentation. I am expert in the usage of Graphics and Presentation design tools (Adobe Softwares and Microsoft Powerpoint).



I am creative and excellent in design.



ENSURE YOU SEND ME A MESSAGE FIRST!



Best Regards

Susy

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Susy is a STAR! The presentation she created was exactly what I visualised for my brand. She communicated with me through every stage of the creation process, throughout both the day and night, and she was more than accommodating to answer and change any requests I had. If you're looking for someone who is both friendly and hard-working, I couldn't recommend Susy more, she will do incredible work for your brand!

:

Great work

:

It was great working with Jean, clear instructions and all the information needed was received. Thanks!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment