Saturday, March 21, 2020

Develop Elearning Course In Adobe Captivate











About:

I will develop an e-learning course from the content you provide in ppt or word file and build the course in Adobe Captivate.

What I would need from you?

I would need storyboard/script of the course in word document or powerpoint which should contain:-

1) Title or heading name of each slide

2) Contain text for each slide

3) Image assets (if you have otherwise I will take care of it)

4) Interactivity instruction (not mandatory if you don't have I can take care of it as per the content provided)

5) Voiceover files (if you don't have I can use adobe captivate voiceover only)



I don't create elearning courses from ebook.



If your need courses with customized templates or more complex projects, please contact us before ordering the gig.



I will reduce the cost or give some discount if you have 100 plus slides course development.



If the graphics in our Fiverr portfolio are not enough to convince you to our services, please ask for more.


We'd love to hear from you!

Ankit Solanki

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great. as always

Seller's Response:

Great experience working with you and thanks for the tip.

Seller's Response:

I have been working with Ankit for a while and will continue to do so.

Seller's Response:

Very happy working with you from the longer time.

:

Very quick and efficient service!




No comments:

Post a Comment