Friday, April 24, 2020

A Complete Makeover Of Your Sales Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Being a Professional PowerPoint Presentations Designer and Writer, I help businesses worldwide to get the most impact and results from their presentations - with EFFECTIVE & CLOSING content and OUTSTANDING designs


PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDER TO ENSURE FULL UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR NEEDS!



It doesn't matter what is your industry

It doesn't matter what is your product

All that matters is

HOW YOU PRESENT IT



****THIS GIG IS FOR the NON-COMPROMISING PROS WHO SEEK ONLY THE BEST***

------------------------------------
I've worked with 250+ clients from across the globe and from various industries, creating 400+ presentations. Combined with my hands-on experience as a Fundraiser and Sales Manager- you get an added value of BEING ABLE TO WRITE & DESIGN any business material and presentation.
------------------------------------------
Contact me if you need:
  • Investors Deck
  • Sales Pres
  • Company Profile
  • Brochure
  • One Pager
  • Seminar/Webinar/E-course
  • etc


With everything that I do I deliver 2000% more than what was ordered or expected with great customer experience!
Please contact me for inquiries, questions and even just for some brainstorming!


Here's to your success.
Anna

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Anna undertook a very special Assignment, she exceeded all my expectations and i now have brilliant product. I highly recommend Anna her professionalism and creativity are a rare talent.

Seller's Response:

Anna is skilled and professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. She was on time and on budget. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. I will be contacting her for more work in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the opportunity to help you grow your business! It was a pleasure working with you :)

:

As always, Anna does beautiful work, communicates well, and delivers on time.

:

Thank you! It's a pleasure to work with you and help you and your team!




No comments:

Post a Comment