Friday, April 24, 2020

Create Powerpoint Presentation Or Keynote Or Google Slides











About:

Need quality designed PowerPoint Presentation / Keynote / Google Slides?

Hi,



I am a designer and i will create presentation design to suite your needs



I build CLEAN, MODERN and EFFECTIVE presentations based on synthesizing three pillars - DESIGN, STORYTELLING, and COPYWRITING.



I have added value to numerous Investor Pitch decks, Corporate decks, Media decks, Training decks, Portfolio decks among other PowerPoint presentations.



My ultimate goal is to deliver you a kind of presentation that can take your message and visually convey it in a very tempting way that engages and make your audience ready for action. 

MY SKILL SETS:



   ★  I will create a custom design based on your branding.

   ★  High-quality images display.

   ★  Typography, layouts, and colour therapy.

   ★  Optimizing an existing presentation.

   ★  Add transitions and animations (Free).



Interested in how we could work together - send me a message! I would love to hear your business design needs and look forward to creating together.



Regards,
EVA BRANDS

Reviews


:

Attention to detail with graphic elements. Product was revised and I accepted delivery but I still have to do some minor tweaks such as centering elements and making font sizes match the other words.

:

Great work, and accommodated our revisions as well! Thank you!

:

Does great work and fast turnaround! Thank you

:

Great communication, good job!

:

Excellent vendor




No comments:

Post a Comment