Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Create An Amazing Powerpoint That Will Awe











About:

Search no more,

It's me you're looking for !



I am a PowerPoint enthusiast with over 10+ years experience.

I am new to Freelancing, so for a brief time I'm making my services as affordable as possible so as to build rapport and understand the marketplace.



I can create captivating visuals for your business presentationeducational platformsales pitchupstart venture or anything at all.



I would love to channel your vision into a fascinating experience for your audience.

I've given lectures in the USA and South Korea on the vast potential of PowerPoint in the modern classroom.

It's like what Einstein said about the human brain, we only use about 11% of it.



Check out the Demonstration Video ^^



What You'll be Receiving:



  • Commercial-Use Rights

  • HQ Images & Illustrations
  • Unlimited Revisions & Professional Lifetime Support



* Important to Note: I do not provide the content. (ex. like do a research report) *



Some Different Things I Can Do:



  • Elaborate Animation & Transition Sequencing
  • Info-graphs
  • Charts
  • Vector Graphics
  • Custom Animated GIFs
  • Logo Reveals
  • Movie-like MP4 Formats


** These prices are meant for projects already in PPT format.

Reviews


:

This experience exceeded my expectations. The communication was professional, quick turnaround and the interpretation of my request was even better than I requested. I highly recommend PowerPoint Labs.

:

good communication and final output. will work with them again.

:

Great work. Fast turnaround. Awesome project management.

:

Great work on a tedious project. Will hire again.

:

AMAZING WORK!




No comments:

Post a Comment