Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Create A Superior Powerpoint Presentation In Just 6 Hours











About:

"Your satisfaction is my first priority"
I am Hashir Rock, Certified, having experience of more than 4 years.I believe PRESENTATION, regardless of the type of content or audience, is storytelling 
mechanisms that we use to convey our message and bring others along our 
decision making the journey and to me. I will create an awesome, 
 unique and stunning presentation. Simply you will send me your data and get your work done professionally in 4 Hour.a


I WILL:


   ★ Design your PowerPoint Presentation according to your Brand Guidelines (LOGO, Color Scheme, etc.)
   ★ Design Eye catching Infographs (Gig Extra)
   ★ Provide Royalty Free Stock Images and Icons relate to the Content
   ★ Provide Animation & Transition
   ★ Provide Unlimited Revisions until you are 100% satisfied with my work but I'm sure i will hit the mark in my first attempt.   .
   ★ Provide Editable Source file (PPTX + PDF)
   ★And much more


Place me an order and feel free, I will be happy to work with you.


 


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment