Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Design Effective Powerpoint Presentations











About:

Hello Fiverrers,

I MAKE PRESENTATIONS FOR YOUR MIND IDEA.

I will create custom Powerpoint design based on your branding.

I add high quality images and decent animations for free.

I make elegant design and graphics that help you stand out from the rest
.

Why should you choose me:

*Unlimited revisions

*Dedicated to work until Customers are 100% fully satisfied 

*24Hrs express delivery

* Fast Delivery & Friendly Communication



Services

*Proposals

*Brand introduction

*Seminars, Lectures, Webinars

*Company annual report

*Product launch

*Slide shows



If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

ORDER NOW and get your work done quickly.

I Love to hear Hi from you...

Feel Free to contact me...

Thank you

BR// Dinushan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Go to guy

:

Good seller

:

Good seller

:

Seller delivered in accordance with requirement

:

The seller delivered late and gave two versions of why he was late. It was only after requesting an update and initiating a cancellation that the job progressed. Changes to the decks were made by myself to avoid further delays and disappointment.




No comments:

Post a Comment