Thursday, November 19, 2020

Create Elearning Courses In Articulate Storyline











About:

In this gig, I will design an eLearning course using Articulate Storyline 360. 



I will convert you Doc, PPT, PDF file into engaging eLearning courses. It will be fully interactive and creative.


I need the following information: 


  • The number of courses you want to be designed.
  • The number of slides you want to include in a course.
  • In which form will you be providing me with the eLearning course’s content (eg. Doc/ppt)
  • Will you provide voice-over or you want me to use text to speech voice-over. 


If you have a big project, then please contact me before purchasing the gig. 


Please feel free to ask anything if you have any questions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second time working with Tarek, he did an excellent job as before. Totally went beyond expectations. If you are looking for someone to animate a complex e-learning project, Tarek is your man. Looking forward to working with you on more projects in the future.

:

Thank you so much, I am looking forward to working with you again.

:

Tarek did an outstanding job and went well beyond expectations. Hoping to work with him on multiple projects, would highly recommend him for any e-learnig animation projects on articulate storyline

:

thanks for the good and fast work

:


No comments:

Post a Comment