Monday, November 2, 2020

Design Powerpoint Presentation, Keynote Or Google Slide











About:

Good day Fiverr...

 

If you are looking for a top-notch, professional presentation designer, and can't find one. Then here I am!

 

I am mo_avayz, a presentation designer with vast experience. I have done many top-notch presentations for my clients and they have absolutely loved the output. My creativity makes my work special and the end results are fantastic. Feel free to text me. :)

 

My Services are:

  •  Investor Pitch deck Design
  •  Keynote Presentation
  •  Google Slides
  •  Branded PowerPoint Presentation
  •  Custom Templates
  •  Infographics, Illustrations

 

 

You'll get:

  •  Unlimited Revisions until you’re satisfied.
  •  24/7 Support.
  •  100% Satisfaction.
  •  Additional revisions after order completion
  •  Final Delivery - PPTX (Editable File), PDF, and Font files.

 

 

I am available 24/7. If you want your work done professionally, elegantly, and quickly, I am here to serve you! Feel free to text me. And I am sure you will be satisfied with my work! :)

 

 

Thank You!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Superb... Did my work the way I wanted.. Some people claim they have good taste in design but this guy has the magic touch. Really nice designs for my presentation. Highly recommended.. Fast and professional

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! :)

:

seller was very professional and he was ahead of schedule

:

Thank You! The client was very cooperative and professional!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment