Thursday, November 26, 2020

Design Superlative Powerpoint Presentation Slides Pitch Deck











About:

I am an expert in Microsoft Powerpoint and can design or create anything for your presentation as per your requirements. Furthermore, I can also design your presentations in Google Slides, Adobe Indesign and Adobe Illustrator in addition to Powerpoint.



I offer the following services for the presentation slides depending on the package.



1. Design a Presentation Template (incorporating your branding guidelines and c)

2. Infographic Representation including schematics, charts, tables and graphs

3. Slide numbers, Background, Your logo

4. Animations, Transitions etc.

5. Can deliver a high quality PDF, JPEGs, PNG along with source file (.pptx), google slides, ai, indd, etc.

6. Royalty Free Icons and stock pictures required to complement your presentation. 



Contact me for 24 hours / urgent deliveries
.




Feel free to contact me to discuss your project.



All custom orders are welcome.



Powerpoint Presentation, Business Presentation, Powerpoint Presentation Template, Presentation Title / Cover Page, Investor Pitch Deck, Convert Book to PDF Presentation, Google Slides, Presentation Template, Infographs Graphs, Charts, Animations, Transitions, etc.





Reviews


:

Farhan excel again. Very creative designer and I will use his service again.

:

Farhan is an incredible joy to work with. Not only is he able to deliver the request on time, but is also able to accommodate to my request, despite some being informed at the very last minute. The work delivered is well above expectation and i will definitely be recommending his service to anyone that is interested. Definitely a 5 star!

:

This seller was an absolute pleasure to work with! He answered all of my questions before I even placed the order and when he delivered the final project it was amazing. Although it was amazing, I still needed a few tweeks done to dit. Farhan was gracious and didn't get frustrated with the changes I asked for. I will definitely do business with him again in the near future! Communication was OUTSTANDING!

:

Great job! Thanks

:

working with this selling is always excellent...highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment