Monday, November 30, 2020

Design A Business Powerpoint Presentation In 24 Hours











About:

Wellcome to powerpoint presentation GIG !!!



Are you looking for a HIGH-QUALITY  and EYE-CATCHING POWER POINT PRESENTATION to present your Audience/Investors and want to blow their minds.So I am here to help you ! I can increase attractiveness,the core goals and harmonize your presentation.Presentations are my expertise and I believe they matter to every business and individual.



***************************

Typically within 12 HOURS ,I will sent you 30% work for discussion to ensure the project is heading in the Right Direction.A FULL DRAFT can be provided within TIME and I can adjust until you're perfectly HAPPY.



**************************



You will get ....



-FULLY EDITABLE PPT file along with PDF.

-100% SATISFACTION .

-100% Money Back GUARANTEE value for money .



*************************

 INBOX ME for further details of packages.Bonuses:



-Modification FREE(Unlimited)

-Fair DEAL with in your Budget.

-Avail Extra-fast delivery.

-Additional slide designs & day options
 .



**************************



I am looking forward to be working with you .



CONTACT ME First Before you Order.Let's jump on a Chat !



Thank u !



Regards



Zohair Bajwa 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second time with this Seller. Definitely better than my powerpoint presentation. It could have been more premium and geniune. Wonderdul communication & delivery timeline. Highly recomended..!!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot .

Seller's Response:

zohair beats my expectations with presentation ,he creates for me.He is very quick, creative and pays attentation to details. Thank you zohair

Seller's Response:

Thank You

Seller's Response:

All was great. Was very attentive and happy to deal with all my questions and changes.




No comments:

Post a Comment