Sunday, November 29, 2020

Create A Professional Powerpoint Template











About:



I will create 10 slides of a professional PowerPoint presentation for $10 within two days. The presentation will include images, animation, charts, smart arts and tables.

Please send me the topic and whatever information you want in your PowerPoint.



Best Regards,

Eman

Reviews


:

I thought, for $10 why not see what I get. The result is excellent. Very professional. Very fast. Now I am thinking that I should just have her polish up any presentation I make.

:

Eng_emanalnaouq did an amazing job with my PowerPoint presentation. Mine was on an outdated template. She branded it perfectly and made it look really polished and professional. I would definitely use this seller again.

:

Always good and delivers before the time.

:

Great fast customer service! Love what Eng has done for me!!! I will always come back.

:

Amazing! She is always wonderful to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment