Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Design Powerpoint Template For Your Needs











About:

I will design a branded powerpoint template for you.

I deliver .pptx file with placeholders, enabled fonts, and your brand colors. Easy to open and use - create tables and charts already fitting your brand.

Each template is a multipurpose template. I will use your logo, corporate colors, branding.

Pictures/illustrations are not included in the template.

No brochure-like designs. 

If you need not the template, but the presentation (re)design or pitch deck - that costs 20$ per slide.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The communication was quick, friendly and without any problems. However, the result was far away from the style we wanted. The slides look professional but do not fit our brand.

Seller's Response:

Hi, I am sorry to hear that, however, we had free revisions to adjust the design if needed - I am quite responsive and make revisions fast. You have not used any revision.

Seller's Response:

Emiliyashender did such amazing and wonderful work for me. I now have Master templates for my Power Point presentation and am ready to rock the world! They got the "feel" that I wanted, as well as the professionalism desired. They were able to let me know how to edit the slides for each presentation easily and simply! Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your order and the tip :)

Seller's Response:

I’ve used Emiliy twice and have recommended her to friends and family. Her work is fantastic. I’m planning to purchase her services as a gift for someone over the coming weeks as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment