Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Design A Professionnal Powerpoint Presentation Design











About:

Looking for an impressive set of powerpoint slides? let's make one for you!

 

Why me?

 

I have been creating powerpoint presentations for the last 5 years. I will make sure your presentation looks professional, eye-catching and modern, so that it will help you stand out from the rest.



OFFERING:



  • I will create a professional powerpoint presentation or pitch deck for you.
  • I will give you revisions until you are 100% satisfied.  
  • I will add high-quality images and decent animation and transitions for free!
  • I wll proof read and edit any mistakes that may have slipped your radar, for free!
  • I will give fully editable PPT file along with PDF.


Please check my packages for further information!



Your 
satisfaction comes before everything else! so please make sure to inform me of everything you would like (color scheme, favorite font...etc). I want nothing but for you to be impressed by the final result.



Vous parlez français? Aucun souci, mes services sont à votre disposition en langue française aussi!



I would love to hear from you.

Feel free to contact.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment