Monday, February 3, 2020

Design A Powerpoint, Google Slides Or Keynote Presentation











About:

** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER! **



Hi everyone,



If you're looking for a presentation design/redesign the old one, I will provide the eye catching presentation as I believe a good presentation design is a step to successful.



I deliver ppt file (+free PDF/GOOGLE SLIDES/KEYNOTE per request). 

I offer revisions (based on the packages you choose), but they do not apply if you change the content. I will CHARGE EXTRA as new content means to spend my extra time.



Before placing the order, please provide the below information 

- Project description

- Company information for reference - website, design guideline etc.

- Content in EACH slide - text, images, logo etc.



You can provide some reference about what you want in presentation.



If you have something similar but not exactly same as the gigs description, just drop me a message!



Please note that the gig offers DESIGN only, do not provide RESEARCH or COPYWRITING. 



Look forward to work with you!


Cheers,

Heix

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I recommend this seller. She responded very quickly, provided me helpful information to enable me brief her properly. She was responsive and polite. The final delivery fit my wishes and was quite professionally prepared.

:

Very responsive, talented, patient with all my edits and suggestions, and easy to work with.

:

Thanks a lot! Your work is amazing, like always :) Thanks again. New orders will coming soon.

:

Very good:)

:

Very responsive.




No comments:

Post a Comment