Monday, February 3, 2020

Design A Premium Powerpoint Presentation











About:

I will build Powerpoint Presentation that is tailored for your company and enable to carry out your Corporate Identity.



Basic features of my gig:

  • I will create custom powerpoint design based on your branding.
  • I add high quality images and decent animations for free.
  • I make elegant design and graphics that help you stand out from the rest.



You will get fully editable PPT file along with PDF. 



** BONUS **

The presentation will also be on Google Slides and you will get the editable link!



 You provide the text and leave the rest to me.



Please note: 

- If you have some images you need me to use, please share. If not, I will use free stock images;

- If you need me to do something you have in mind, please tell me. I will be glad to help you with;

- If you didn't like my deliver, you can always ask for a revision, where you will tell me what do you need to change. I will do my best to make you happy with my work!

- All the revisions will be done before the order is closed. Unfortunately, after that I will not do the changes anymore. 



You are one step away from improving your presentation and impress your audience!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The presentation is exactly what I needed, and very professional. Thanks

:

Tks so much! It will be a pleasure work with you again in the future! <3

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment