Thursday, February 6, 2020

Premium Modern Powerpoint Presentation Design,Infographic











About:

You send me :
  • Word document or report
  • Written papers
  • Anything you want to add
  • Images or tell me If I can add pictures by myself
  • Any other comments
I will send it back to you in PowerPoint slides.



Please provide information:
- Title flowchart or diagram
- Recommendation colors
- Point you want to display


I can design:
Infographic flowchart
FlowCharts
Sankey Diagrams
Organizational Charts
Pie Charts
Business Diagrams.
Process Flowchart.
Cross Functional Flowchart.
Data Flow Diagram.
Workflow Diagram.
Website Designing Flow diagram.
Process maps


Please feel free to contact me if you have any question, I will respond very quickly.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

nothing as what he described just pulling us

Seller's Response:

I am sorry if i couldn't make to your expectations, if still there is anything to improve, i am here. Cheers

:

He was careful to try and meet my requests. He implemented the changes I outlined without any issue.

:

This guy is the truth.

:

Great feedback . Need his help with another project.




No comments:

Post a Comment