Thursday, February 6, 2020

Design An Awesome Powerpoint Presentation











About:

MADE IN GERMANY - PREMIUM SERVICE

I HAVE AN OFFICIAL ONLINE MARKETING CERTIFICATE FROM GOOGLE

  • my service has German quality and is always on time

  • I can speak English fluently so it's easy to work with me



Why me?

  • You can contact me 24/7

  • I have a much better price to performance ratio than most of my competition on Fiverr

  • Every template is 100% customized for your needs

  • You can order a lot of extras like me helping you to structure your presentation



What is my service?

  • I will create an eye-catching PowerPoint for you, add animations, your logo and a lot more

  • I will always include great pictures for commercial use

  • I will always make the PowerPoint as you like it, so I am going to always customize the presentation for your desire





What do you need to work with me?

  • If you order one of my packages without any extra gigs, you will need to have your content ready -  I am designing your presentation and not creating it unless you order one of my extras ↓

  • If you don´t know everything you want on your presentation you can simply buy my extra Gigs "General Assistance", "Conduct Research", "Help for Structure"

  • If you do not have excel tables for your graphs, please order my extra gig "Graphs"



Reviews


:

Very good job, thanx a lot

:

Vielen Dank für die zügige Bearbeitung unserer Präsentation. Die Kommunikation war perfekt! Gerne wieder!

:

Nochmal vielen Dank Wieder mal tolle Arbeit und super schnell. Danke

:

Thank you so much. A very Good presentation

:

He delivered a beautiful presentation in time. It was very easy to communicate with him and he applied the requested changes quickly. I will use his service again.




No comments:

Post a Comment