Sunday, February 23, 2020

Design A Modern Powerpoint Presentation And Google Slides











About:

If you want modern professional PowerPoint presentation or redesign your old PowerPoint presentation then you are in right GIG.



I have more than 5 year experience to make professional PowerPoint presentations. I already completed around 500+ presentation on various platform.



I will provide:

  • High quality images display
  • High quality images display
  • Optimizing an existing presentation
  • Custom Theme design
  • Insert charts and graph
  • Clean and Professional
  • Add transitions
  • Source File



PORTFOLIO / SOME SAMPLES:  https://bit.ly/2Mxxggf



Why me?

  • I can make high professional, and branded PowerPoint Presentations.
  • I have high level skilled in design master PowerPointIllustrator and Photoshop.
  • I am ready for unlimited revisions until you are SATISFIED or money back guarantee.
  • I am available 24/7.
  • I will support you even when your order is completed
  • FREE SAMPLES



I will pleased if I can make you satisfied by my work. Feel free to contact with me.

Hope we will get a great experience in fiverr.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment