Sunday, February 23, 2020

Design Powerpoint Presentation Or Keynote Presentation











About:

Hello there,

Thanks for visiting my GIG!

I am Daschola your Powerpoint slide design expert



Why Me?

I offer a premium Powerpoint presentation design – a balanced combination of color consistent templates and animated stock images that maximize the impact of the key presentation messages in a remarkable way. 



Be it an investor pitch deck, a training course or a corporate presentation, you can be rest assured you will get the very best design, My powerpoint designs will attract investors, partners, and clients to your project.



I've worked on both Microsoft and Mac platforms and I am proficient in MS office (powerpoint, word, excel) and the Adobe suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat) and google slides



Please be sure to contact me before ordering. 



I look forward to working with you.



Warm regards,

Daschola.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good experience The seller was very responsive and did what was requested. I plan to use the service again and refer a friend. Thanks Again

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot. I look forward to working with you too.

:

looked like a good fit of skills with my needs

:

thanks a lot! I am glad you are satisfied. I look forward to working with you soonest.

:

Very neat clean result, delivered on time.




No comments:

Post a Comment