Monday, March 23, 2020

Design A Branded Powerpoint Template











About:

Welcome to my PowerPoint Presentations gig. I'll create a modern & professional presentation design template for your Company /Brand /Business /Corporate /Educational & other projects.



I will provide you a completely branded PowerPoint template for your business that :



  • Has an awesome template based on the presentation content (Business, Technology, Social media, Sports, Nature, Real Estate, History, Health, Medicine, etc.),
  • Contains High Quality graphics in every slide,

  • Has your logo in Title Slide and in every other slide,
  • Contains animations ans transitions effects,
  • May have charts included (pasted as an image or recreated in the PowerPoint so you can edit the data, if there is many of these, please discuss first before ordering),
  • May have tables included (pasted as an image or recreated in the PowerPoint so you can edit the data, if there is many of these, please discuss first before ordering).


If you are not sure which package to order, I would be happy to discuss it, and create an custom offer for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I made a major mistake with this seller. She rectified my mistake. Excellent product. Would not hesitate to use again. Made many revisions. Available and always responded in a timely manner.

Seller's Response:

A 5 star buyer. Wonderful experience! Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Erijona delivered the first version ahead of when I was expecting and made the few minor revisions I asked for equally quickly. She took the brief, based on my colour scheme and website and made a versatile powerpoint template that I'll be able to use for a variety of speaking engagements. Great value for money.

:

Very good communication and an absolutely beautiful result. A team of ten marketing designers couldn't have done it better. Revisions were few and swiftly implemented.

:

A 5 star buyer. Easy to work with, good communcation, one of my best clients. Wonderful experience! THANK YOU!!




No comments:

Post a Comment