Monday, March 23, 2020

Design A Branded Powerpoint Presentation And Pitchdeck











About:

Hi!

To be successful the first thing to do is to fall in love with your work. Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced everyday. If you're doing your best you don't have anytime to worry about failure.Just send me your project details. I'll made it better. I do not deliver low quality work. 24 hrs delivery with awesome creative ideas.



Creating and designing PowerPoint documents

Custom templates

Business presentations

Recreating old presentations

Editing and Formatting

PDF to ppt

pptto PDF

Copy & Paste work

Template design

Working with tables and list.

Working with Projects

Anything you need done on Power Point contact me.

Thank You.

Pinky.



With



- 24 hours extra fast delivery

- High Quality Works

- Friendly customer support

- Unlimited Revisions

- over 6 years experiences

- Level Two Seller on Fiverr

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was easy to work with Pinky. I allowed her free hand to design the first cut based on high level principles, and then for the second draft I was more prescriptive of where I wanted to change and why. She understood what I'm looking for and delivered an on-point product.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

It was a smooth process, very happy with the result! Great communication and well thought out, consistent design.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience...Love to work with you more!

Seller's Response:

Pinky was incredible, she was super responsive & went above and beyond to help me out. Wow can she do some fantastic work. Cant wait to use her again in the near future!




No comments:

Post a Comment