Monday, March 23, 2020

Custom Powerpoint Template











About:

I'll create a professional PowerPoint template for your purposes with your company's logo. I will deliver an editable, slide master based PowerPoint template for all kinds of purposes.



I will provide.......

  • Custom and editable PowerPoint template,
  • Slide master template,
  • PowerPoint animation.


I will prefer to be contacted before ordering my gig if you need a template of 25+ slides with various section, such as team, portfolio, mapping and other special features as you desire.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work, fast.

Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Excellent Fiverr provider! Quick and a good listener...thank you again. This is my third time using this seller and he does not disappoint.

:

Thank you very much... Working with you is always awesome

:

Awesome, creative and q! Tfastank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment