Monday, March 23, 2020

Design An Amazing Business Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hi! Welcome to my gig

Do you want to present your stories or your business plan? Do you want your presentation more good looking? Do you want your audience still keep watching your presentation? 

I am here to provide you my services :)

I offer a classy, creative, professional type of presentation. I am specialized in designing Infographics, icons, data visualization charts, powerpoint templates.

I’m here to help you with:

✪ Training, Lectures and Webinar Presentation Design

✪ Investor Pitch deck Design

✪ Google Slides

✪ Branded Powerpoint Presentation

✪ Custom Templates

✪ Infographics, Illustrations

With that, you’ll also get

✪ Revisions until you’re satisfied

✪ 24/7 Support

✪ Additional revisions after order completion

 100% Satisfaction

Please provide content that you want to put in your presentation. I do offer research, content writing, editing and filtering services that will be charged additionally. 

12 HOURS EXPRESS DELIVERY AVAILABLE (Additional Charges)

Give me your requirements and I'll do the rest.THANK YOU

Regards

Nida

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome job as usual!!!

Seller's Response:

Would love to work with you again.. Thank you 😊

Seller's Response:

Good work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

:

Nida is extremely fast and responsive. Thank you for your fast work!




No comments:

Post a Comment