Friday, April 10, 2020

Create Editable Slide From Hand Drawn Image











About:

Do you have an image that needs to edit and put in a powerpoint presentation? or perhaps, you want to animate the objects of an image? I can do that for you! I can convert images to powerpoint slides at a very reasonable price. 



How it works?

In converting an image into a powerpoint slide, there are several steps that need to be done. bear in mind that I don't have any automation software that do the conversion automatically.



1. I create 2 versions, 1 for the original and 1 for the cleaned image.

2. I use adobe Photoshop to clean the image. that includes removing the texts and slicing the objects from the image.

3. I map the texts manually. it includes trying font size, color, and style. 



one image to powerpoint slide conversion would normally take 30mins to 1 hour to complete. 



Have a custom request? Please feel free to message me. I can adjust the number of slides depending on the complexity of the work.



Need a regular Powerpoint expert? I can give you a great deal! message me now!



Reviews


:

Exceptional value: fast execution, responsive to revisions, quality work.

:

I've worked with Harwin multiple times and it's always a pleasure.

:

Great job thanks so much!!!

:

Fantastic work again!!! Highly Recommend Harwin.

:

Good worker! Contact him




No comments:

Post a Comment