Saturday, April 4, 2020

Design Powerpoint, PDF Presentation, And Google Slides











About:

About This Gig
MY PACKAGES ARE NOT LIMITED TO JUST 30 SLIDES I CAN DO OVER 1000 SLIDES. CONTACT ME VIA MESSAGES. COST DEPENDS ON NUMBER OF SLIDES AND COMPLEXITY LEVEL ALSO



Portfolio:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mG_-9e6L88pBo5xpUQOmaUyeEkYJPgwY



Why Me?.

We offer a premium presentation design – a balanced combination between color consistent templates and animated stock images that maximize the impact of the key presentation messages in a remarkable way. 



We are proficient in MS office (powerpoint, word, excel) and the Adobe suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat). My creativity is not only Limited to these software's



Please contact us before ordering.

I only deliver a high-Quality Job with Unlimited Revisions  



I Love to hear Hi from you...

Feel Free to contact us...

Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

kungfutheme was easy to communicate with, very responsive, and is an excellent designer. He was a pleasure to work with!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very very I really enjoyed work with you

Seller's Response:

Please send me over the word doc. If we need to make additional changes, will work with you in the future

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

It's always a pleasure to work with Kungfutheme. He is my go-to fiverr designer whom I have work consistently with during the past year. Turns work around very quickly, which I appreciate.




No comments:

Post a Comment