Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Design Stunning Prezi Or Powerpoint Presentations For You











About:

NOTE: PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA MESSAGE  BEFORE PLACING ORDER AS COST DEPENDS ON THE COMPLEXITY LEVEL TOO.



Are you looking for a stunning PowerPoint or Prezi presentation? Do you want to have a brandable presentation to impress your target audience?



I design impressive and brandable presentation both for commercial and non-commercial purposes. I have worked with a good number of Europian and American companies like Raffa Accounting, United Solutions, Equeep Group. I would love to help you too.



Please check my recent works here:

https://youtu.be/hLuf4Oymj5I

https://youtu.be/Nh8nuqgten4



I design modern PowerPoint and Prezi presentation for:

  • Product launch and brand introduction
  • Investment and Financial pitch deck
  • Seminars, lectures, and Webinars
  • Business meeting
  • Business and charity proposal
  • Company annual report.





Special gig features:

  • Pictures, icons, illustrations, Charts, graphs, diagrams.
  • Audio and video
  • Animation and transition
  • 24 hours express delivery
  • Unlimited revisions.



Knock me for the custom offer if you are confused or looking for something special.



Thanks for your time.

Let's discuss the project. 



 

 

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

quality of my presentation was not as good as the seller's portfolio.

:

I think the buyer has not used Prezi before. She was asking for the features that are not available in Prezi. It becomes really tough to satisfy a client when he/she she does not know properly about a platform but keep asking for more and more.

:

Best PowerPoint Designer on Fiverr. Thanks for the perfect presentation Creative Nayon!

:

Nayon was very responsive and delivered the work ahead of schedule. I am happy with his work and recommend him.

:

Great experience. Delivered a high quality product ahead of schedule. Great communication and customer service. Will be using every time I need a presentation from now on.




No comments:

Post a Comment