Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Design Your Pitch Deck











About:

Pitching is exciting as you need to persuade people to believe in you and your project. I have launched my own businesses and know what it takes to get people on board.

I will capture your audience's attention by professionally, accurately and excitingly conveying your message. My goal is to turn boring data and text into exciting presentations with infographics!



With this hourlie, you will receive:
  • Up to 15 PowerPoint or Keynote slides or PDF
  • As many revisions as needed until you’re happy
  • Original and custom designed slides
  • Free stock images
  • Alternative file formats
  • Editable PowerPoint or Keynote file upon job completion

Please note this offer is for DESIGN ONLY. If you require that I write the content, please select the extra gig.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment